Rehab in St. Petersburg
It’s time to put your health first. Call us right now to learn how we can help you break the cycle of addiction for good and create a new life of possibility
Our rehab in Clearwater, Florida, is a trusted source of life-affirming care for adults who are addicted to alcohol and other drugs.
Addiction can be devastating. It can also be treated. If you or someone that you care about have become trapped in the darkness of compulsive substance use, Tampa Bay Recovery Center can help.
Why Choose Rehab in Clearwater?
Addiction is a chronic, progressive disease. This means that it is a long-term condition with symptoms that are likely to become more severe over time. If you have become addicted to alcohol or another substance, you can’t afford to simply ignore the problem or hope it goes away. You need (and deserve) professional treatment from a trusted provider.
When you begin rehab in Clearwater, Florida, you will work with professionals who understand the many ways that addiction can impair your ability to live a full and satisfying life. Our team also knows how to address the underlying concerns that may have contributed to your substance abuse in the first place.
Tour Our Rehab Near Clearwater
What to Expect During Treatment
We don’t simply address symptoms of addiction. Our comprehensive programming is designed to get to the root of the problem so that we can help you achieve true healing in mind, body, and spirit.
Every person who receives care at our rehab in Clearwater, Florida, has a unique set of needs, goals, and expectations. This means that no two people will have identical experiences with us. But, in general, here’s what you can expect:
- You will participate in individual therapy. These one-on-one conversations with an experienced professional are safe opportunities to address concerns that you may be hesitant or unwilling to bring up in a group setting.
- You will take part in group therapy. During group sessions, you can learn about the disease of addiction and share support with others who have faced similar challenges. Groups are also ideal environments to practice communication, stress-management, and relapse-prevention skills.
- You may attend family therapy sessions. Family support can be a vital part of recovery. Depending on your specific circumstances, you may invite a small group of relatives or close friends to join you in family therapy.
- You may engage in dynamic services such as red light therapy, brainspotting therapy, and eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR) therapy. These services may be particularly appropriate if your struggles with addiction are accompanied by certain co-occurring mental health concerns.
Benefits of Rehab in Clearwater
Here are just a few of the many benefits of enrolling in our rehab in Clearwater, Florida:
- Customized care: Our team will assess the full scope of your needs, then determine which therapies and support services are right for you.
- Dedicated professionals: During your time in rehab, you will be cared for by a team of skilled and compassionate professionals. These dedicated experts will help you develop the capabilities you need to achieve successful, long-term recovery.
- Safe & welcoming environment: In addition to offering superior care, our treatment professionals also work diligently to ensure that our rehab center is a safe and supportive place where all clients feel welcomed and valued.
- Evidence-based therapies: Our programming features research-supported services that have a documented history of effectiveness. Your care at our Clearwater rehab will reflect the best practices and highest standards of our profession.
Ready to Escape Addiction? Let's get Started
Tampa Bay Recovery Center is a premier leader in the provision of addiction treatment services. If you or someone you love is in need of professional care to address a substance use disorder, reach out to us right now at (813) 733-8774 to speak with an admissions specialist who can get you started on the road to recovery.
Does Insurance Cover Treatment?
Tampa Bay Recovery Center accepts most major forms of insurance to fund treatment. Of course, the scope of a person’s coverage can vary depending on who their insurance provider is and what their policy includes.
We understand that attempting to unravel the intricacies of an insurance policy can be a frustrating endeavor, and we are here to help. With your permission, a member of our team can work directly with your provider to confirm your coverage and verify your benefits. If you have any questions or concerns about using insurance to pay for rehab in Clearwater, don’t hesitate to contact us.
How Addiction Has Impacted the Clearwater Area
The truth is that substance abuse is a prevalent problem in the Clearwater area. The Florida Department of Health has reported the following statistics about drug abuse and addiction in Pinellas County, which includes Clearwater:
- The county was the site of 524 overdose deaths in 2020.
- The annual number of overdose deaths and non-fatal overdose emergency room visits has increased every year since 2018.
- Emergency medical services (EMS) responded to more than 15,000 overdoses in Clearwater and other parts of Pinellas County in 2021.
- Naloxone (which can reverse an opioid overdose) was administered more than 3,400 times in Pinellas County in 2021.
Overcome Addiction with evidence-based, expert care.
Treatment Options at Tampa Bay Recovery Center
Tampa Bay Recovery Center offers three levels of outpatient rehab in Clearwater, Florida:
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP): At the PHP level, you will take part in treatment five hours per day, five days per week. During your 25 weekly hours of care, you may participate in individual, group, and family therapy sessions. You will also meet with your case manager each week to ensure that you are receiving the services you need to achieve your immediate and long-term treatment goals.
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP): Our IOP includes many of the same services as our PHP, but you will attend fewer treatment sessions each week. Our IOP also offers added flexibility, as you may opt to participate in treatment three, four, or five days a week. Depending on what’s best for you, you may enter treatment at the IOP level, or you can step down to this program for continued support after completing our PHP.
- Outpatient program (OP): This level of care offers maximum flexibility. You can schedule sessions as needed to help you maintain your progress. The OP level can be an ideal source of sustained support as you advance in your recovery.
Find Healing in Clearwater, Florida
Don’t let addiction rob you of one more day. With proper care, you can live a much healthier and more hopeful life. When you’re ready to start walking the path of recovery, the Tampa Bay Recovery Center team is here for you. Contact us today to learn more about drug rehab in Clearwater, Florida.