Rehab in St. Petersburg
It’s time to put your health first. Call us right now to learn how we can help you break the cycle of addiction for good and create a new life of possibility
Outpatient rehab in Tampa Bay can be an ideal treatment option for people whose lives have been disrupted by substance abuse and mental health disorders but still want to live from home and attend to their daily lives. Our outpatient programming includes a minimum of three hours per week along with array of research-supported services.
What is Outpatient Rehab in Tampa?
Outpatient rehab is a level of treatment for addiction that does not have a mandatory residential component.
At the inpatient and residential levels, people who receive addiction treatment are required to live on-site during their time in treatment. Those who take part in outpatient rehab in Tampa Bay can return to their homes or to alternative supported residences when treatment is not in session.
During outpatient rehab sessions, participants can engage in a variety of therapeutic activities to prepare them for successful recovery.
Benefits of Outpatient Rehab in Tampa
The following are among the many benefits of outpatient rehab in Tampa Bay:
- During your time with us, you’ll work with compassionate professionals who will treat you with the dignity and respect that you deserve.
- You can receive superior clinical care with minimal impact on your daily life.
- Depending on your schedule, you may be able to work, attend school, and engage in other important activities during non-treatment hours.
- When you’re not participating in treatment, you can practice the communication, conflict resolution, and relapse prevention skills that you learn during outpatient rehab sessions.
- When treatment is in session, you can discuss your successes and setbacks, and you can receive focused guidance to help you process your experiences.
- If you currently live in the Tampa area, you can benefit from these and other beneficial features of outpatient rehab without needing to travel long distances or temporarily relocate.
What to Expect During Outpatient Rehab
Every person who participates in outpatient rehab at Tampa Bay Recovery Center has a unique experience with us. This is due to our unwavering commitment to personalized care and customized support. But every person who chooses our center can expect the following:
- Community: We understand that untreated addiction can be an isolating experience. We also appreciate the many benefits of active engagement with the recovery community. When you choose our center, you join a community of people who are committed to helping you achieve your goals and improve your life.
- Compassion: Many people who enter outpatient rehab at Tampa Recovery have been struggling with shame, guilt, and other negative emotions. In addition to providing quality clinical services, we also focus on helping each person realize that they are valuable individuals who deserve the opportunity to live a healthier and more hopeful life.
- Engagement: Treatment at our outpatient rehab is not a passive experience. Here, you will be encouraged to play an active role in treatment so you can take ownership of your recovery. Your willingness to fully engage in all elements of care will ensure that you receive maximum benefit from our services.
- Hope: When you’re in the darkness of active untreated addiction, it can be difficult to see a path forward or even imagine what a healthy future looks like. At our outpatient rehab, you can rekindle your hope for tomorrow at the same time you’re developing the skills to turn your dreams into reality.
How Long Does Outpatient Rehab in Tampa Last?
How long does outpatient rehab last? The amount of time that a person remains in outpatient rehab depends on their progress, continued needs, and treatment goals.
We work with every person to help them identify what they want to get out of treatment, then we develop the plan that will empower them to achieve their objectives. Length of stay is one of the many elements of our treatment plans that can be customized according to each person’s specific needs.
Ready to Escape Addiction? Let's get Started
Tampa Bay Recovery Center is a premier leader in the provision of addiction treatment services. If you or someone you love is in need of professional care to address a substance use disorder, reach out to us right now at (813) 733-8774 to speak with an admissions specialist who can get you started on the road to recovery.
Who Is a Good Candidate for Outpatient Rehab in Tampa
At Tampa Bay Recovery Center, all admissions decisions are made on an individual basis. We review each prospective patient’s history and needs to ensure we are the right place for them. In general, though, people who meet the following criteria may be good candidates for outpatient rehab in Tampa:
- Individuals who have completed a higher level of care, but who can benefit from structured step-down support to help them make a successful transition out of treatment.
- Men and women who need more extensive services than they can get through traditional weekly or monthly therapy sessions, but whose needs are not severe enough to require round-the-clock supervision.
- Our outpatient rehab serves people who are entering treatment for the first time as well as those who have previously received professional care for addiction. We want to meet each patient where they are so we can help them get to where they need to be.
Depending on your specific needs, your care at our outpatient rehab in Tampa may include one or more of the following elements:
- Red Light Therapy (RLT): Red light therapy is a therapeutic approach that uses near-infrared light to ease symptoms of seasonal affective disorder and certain additional physical and mental health concerns.
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR): Developed in the 1980s, EMDR therapy has proved to be a highly effective means of treating people who have posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and certain other mental health concerns.
- Brainspotting: Similar in some regards to EMDR, brainspotting uses eye positioning to help people process untreated trauma. Since its development in the early 2000s, brainspotting has emerged as a promising means of care for those who continue to be negatively impacted by traumatic memories.
- Holistic Drug Rehab: The term holistic therapy refers to a treatment approach that addresses the physical, mental, and spiritual aspects of addiction and mental illness. Our holistic services are designed to help people achieve true healing in mind, body, and spirit.
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT): Medication-assisted treatment employs prescription medication and psychotherapy to help people end their substance abuse and build a foundation for long-term recovery.
Before you receive any of these services, one of our treatment professionals will explain the procedures and benefits and answer any questions you may have.
Begin Outpatient Rehab in Tampa Today!
We believe that getting help for substance use disorders is about much more than just trying to get through another day of not drinking or using drugs. Our mission is to help people reclaim their lives by teaching them how to effectively deal with the stress, trauma, and anxiety that contribute to their addictions.